Does your dog:
- Have difficulty going up and down stairs?
- Have difficulty with jumps?
- Lose his balance?
- Drag her paws?
- Have difficulty with bowel and bladder function?
- Avoid certain floor surfaces that he was previously comfortable with?
- Avoid certain sporting movements or turns?
- Have pain?
- Have unexplained aggression?
- Scissor his legs?
- Have difficulty getting up?
If your answer is yes to any of the questions above you need to see your vet. The story can often be: an owner will come home from work and suddenly their best friend cannot get up.